Need an opinion

jmoore4294

So, I found this top on eBay, and it's black:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-1995-OLDS-CUTLASS-CONVERTIBLE-TOP-BRAND-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33652QQihZ007QQitemZ170118765355QQtcZphoto

Do you think that would look alright on a dark green exterior, and a tan interior? The top right now is tan, should i just stick with that? Thanks.

green + tan + tan is the way to go. I also don't like more than 2 colors :lol: seriously though, it wouldnt look bad, but I think the green and tan top look beautiful together, I'd hold out for a tan one

I'll go against the grain and say I'd like a black top w/ the dark teal metallic.

Couldn't agree more. I don't like tan tops that often. Usually only on like bright colored cars(red, yellow).

I'll go against the grain and say I'd like a black top w/ the dark teal metallic.

Like this? THis used to be mine. The last rag top I owned...

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

wait, so is this car teal or dark green? now I'm confused, cuz i think tan with teal is :puke:

wait, so is this car teal or dark green? now I'm confused, cuz i think tan with teal is :puke:

No, my car is dark green, but I think you are right, tan is the way to go....now that i've seen the picture of a dark green with a black top, i don't like it too much.

Tan and teal actually isn't that bad...There was a 1994 on ebay recently that was teal with a tan top and it, in all honesty, looked pretty damned good.

If it had a graphite or white interior, I'd say go with black, but tan is your best bet on looks.

heres another shot the last one was my old gf's car i bought for her in the dealership.

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Jay I have owned over 10 cutlass rag tops, The Intrigue bug I have... used to be 1995 Cutlass Convertibles. Now they arent worth fixing to make profit. That Dark Teal Metallic/Arctic White one had 13,000 miles on it. I kinda miss it. The key to super bright interior with no dirt is white shoe polish. it works GREAT !!!

I almost got a tan top when I got it done last year, but decided that I liked the appearance of dark navy blue with the lighter teal blue of my car.

But for dark green, I would say tan would be the best way to go.