will they fit?

mediabandit

17†Epic Miami Wheels with 235/50WR17 Pirelli P Zero Asymmetrical Tires, Chrome Lug Nuts, and Locking Valve Stem Cap’s.. $575 + FREE SHIPPING!! Email me, krtkohbain27@hotmail.com if interested...

100_50002.jpg

do you guys know if these will fit a '91 lumina Z34? bolt pattern and spacing wise i mean.

What do you mean, too small? They should fit that just like I put in that pic. The dimensions are within a half inch. I scaled the GP down to the size of your car pic and swapped the wheels in PhotoShop. That way you get the exact look of what the wheels will be under your lumina.

What do you mean, too small? They should fit that just like I put in that pic. The dimensions are within a half inch. I scaled the GP down to the size of your car pic and swapped the wheels in PhotoShop. That way you get the exact look of what the wheels will be under your lumina.

newrimsonZ.jpg

And they look pretty good too.

thanks man that is a great job on PS...they do look really good on the car too. and the size is fine. it would be nice to put 18's like i planned but i really like these ones, so i think i am going to pick them up. thanks again kuwaitliberation for the PS ing.

slick is saying that it is too bad that those rims aren't 18s or 19s

Yep, when I go wheels, it's at minimum 18's. I would soooo hop on these myself if they were 18's.

i pmed him, hopefully i hear back soon. i was looking for 18's too but i think the 17's will work good too, and will give me the room to lower the car as well. the roads around here a aweful,so this may work.

Here's my old Z34 with 17's. 17's look arlight if the car is lowered. Otherwise, they look like 16's pretty much. These cars have such large wheel well openings that they really need a large wheel to look good.

100_0960.jpg

Picture567.jpg

Here's my old Z34 with 17's. 17's look arlight if the car is lowered. Otherwise, they look like 16's pretty much. These cars have such large wheel well openings that they really need a large wheel to look good.

100_0960.jpg

Picture567.jpg

ya i will definetly be lowering it once i put the 17's on it. that is if i am able to get them from him. waiting to hear back.

btw that is a nice lookin Z.

I don't understand why they would put the squared off wheel-wells on those. My old pickup has square wheel wells and that is what those look like. You can't hardly make any tire look good under that, IMO.

Me, I am sticking with stockers cause I don't have a care in the world about that kind of looks. I'll keep it clean and waxed. I'll even polish the current rims I have on there.

Although, I have considered going in with 17" and a lower profile tire, I don't know if I will actually follow through with that. Just money to spend that I would rather spend on a vacation to the beach or something.

I don't understand why they would put the squared off wheel-wells on those. My old pickup has square wheel wells and that is what those look like. You can't hardly make any tire look good under that, IMO.

Me, I am sticking with stockers cause I don't have a care in the world about that kind of looks. I'll keep it clean and waxed. I'll even polish the current rims I have on there.

Although, I have considered going in with 17" and a lower profile tire, I don't know if I will actually follow through with that. Just money to spend that I would rather spend on a vacation to the beach or something.

ya that is one of the things i don't like about the car too. the squared off wheel-wells.

the stock rims look ok but i would like something that stands out a bit more is all. not all people are into putting rims on their cars, but like i always say to each their own. it comes down to what the person who owns the cars likes, because when it all comes down to it, that is really all that matters isn't it?

vacation to the beach would be nice too though. but i will go with the rims for now. beach vacations are only good in the winter.lol

and just wanted to say thanks again for setting them up on my car with photoshop.