LED Cutlass Taillights?

synistershadows

Awesome. I just need them to fill a set of Lumina tail lights, obviously.. I'll be out and about today, but I'll periodically check in! :high5:

This may or may not work for the 5speedz34'd Project.. WHat I am wanting is each square of the Lumina's tails to illuminate around the perimeter, then when the brakes are applied, or turn signals engage, the whole thing lights up.. (Let's say I want two rows of LEDs around each square to light up when the lights are in their ON position.)

If you're on AIM< maybe you can help me get where I want to go with it..

i'm going to ahve to try something out as welll this summer, i need those toher bulbs from you as well and i'd like to get ym hands on some of the CHMSL strips and some for the tails in the lumina

LOL, alright. I'm not near them right now, but I will for sure mark down what everyone wants. I'll get a price around later this weekend after the wedding I am in, and send out messages. I gotta test the rest of the strips to make sure they are all in working order. I don't wanna sell bad product.

• 3 weeks later...

posting! I need 2 CHMSL's (lumina and cutlass) and leftovers to make lumina led tails

any possible way to get bright white strips for the reverse panel in the cutlass?

Alright, so of those little strips, I have 10 good ones. Each strip has 6 LED's, red in color. Each strip is about 5 inches long. I'll sell them for $10 shipped for one, $17 shipped for a pair. This is US only. If you are in Canuckistan and want some, PM me for shipping arrangements as US Postal Rates just went up(thats the cheapest to ship something this small).

I also have about 6 more of those strips, mounted in CHMSL housings. The housings measure 7.5"x1", the corners are rounded off. For a housing with the strip mounted in in, $15 shipped for one, $22 shipped for a pair of em.

I have about 8-9 harness's that fit the pins on the strips and the strips mounted in the housings. I'll let these go for like $2 a harness.

I also have some housings that are much larger. These are untested currently, but will probably be done this weekend while I'm bored at work.

All I have are red.

Jay, what do you mean plug in?

as in for the chmsl, when i get one i need to fit it into the housing and then what? Cut the socket off the oem fitting and wire this strip on?

Yep, pretty much. But, it will be pretty easy. Just a positive and a negative lead. The pins are clearly labled on the strips, so all you would need to do is figure out which one is the 12v lead at the brake light. You can use a DMM to figure it out.