u

ManicMechanic

I do recall that. and I will be putting my own white interior into a 93 or 92. I haven't decided yet which.

O might have the vin but I'd have to dig.

I would pay VERY good money to get the white leather in mint shape from a cutlass vert......

your not the only one!!!!!!!!

Why not just have the seats professionally redone?

but also would cost over $1500! I'd pay top dollar for a mint set of white seats

I got a quote for a lot less than that.

if you have a set of AQ9's like I do....it'd be a good price of $1500 to get the covered. A normal set I could see being less...but AQ9's are going to be VERY VERY pricey.....

What was the price that you were qouted? I dont have the AQ9's so it would be cheaper but still. Im going to try and find out what I can get here.

but also would cost over $1500! I'd pay top dollar for a mint set of white seats

I got a quote for a lot less than that.

probably imitation leather then. I was even goign to buy the hides myself and it still would be over $1000

There was a white/white/white completely white inside and out vert in a JY up here, but they crushed it right away... :mad: I wanted teh stb... grrr it even had white leather seats

I would guess that you should be able to get custom Katzkin (sp?) leathers made for $700-800

i looked into Katzkin and they said they weren't doing custom made orders, i should go see one of their retailers to get that done, which is where i got the insane quote

What was the price that you were qouted? I dont have the AQ9's so it would be cheaper but still. Im going to try and find out what I can get here.

I had some ppl tell me 400, and then looked into it and said it would not be worth it...like 1000 each seat!

• 2 months later...

The 1993 that was on ebay awhile back that was teal with white seats...Just showed up in a Phoenix salvage auction. Details forthcoming.

am i the only one that hates anything white in the interior?

no you are not. i do not like the white either.

I dont know, they can be pretty sweet lookin..

white1.JPG

white2.JPG

white3.JPG

That blue/white Texas car is hot.

There's a black/white car for sale here in Texas as well.

And my adopted white/white '94. It needs some help though. But it's getting it!