Window Tint Instructional Videos

kuwaitliberation

• 2 weeks later...

wow, i cant believe how much of that liquid they just let fall into the door, if thats how they really let it happen ill never get my windows tinted, id wrather keep shit out of the inside of my door, like it suppose to.

wow, i cant believe how much of that liquid they just let fall into the door, if thats how they really let it happen ill never get my windows tinted, id wrather keep shit out of the inside of my door, like it suppose to.

Which is why I am going to be removing my door panels and using a drop cloth and tape when I do mine. It is supposed to be distilled water and a very mild soap that is used as the liquid. The best mild soap to use is actually Mr. Bubble solution. I have done windows several times and I can tell you that the film that you get at AZ that is rated "Best" doesn't scratch. I have two little girls and they have tested it for me :lol:

oh yeah, they go nuts with that stuff!

when i had mine done on my old Z, they forgot to soak up the puddle in the door armest. so when i closed my door my fingers got all wet. haha