chrome

mediabandit

hey if you want my opinion i know you gave up on the chrome strips idea but what about just around the windows and the chrome rims

idea: blacked out windows with chrome trim and solid clean body with chrome rims???

that may be something to look into as well,haven't seen any other rides with the chrome around the windows.only thing is i can only tint the 2 small windows and the back one.damn tint laws here are ridiculous.

but thanks for the idea,i am gonna pick some up and see if i like it,thanks.

hey if you want my opinion i know you gave up on the chrome strips idea but what about just around the windows and the chrome rims

idea: blacked out windows with chrome trim and solid clean body with chrome rims???

that may be something to look into as well,haven't seen any other rides with the chrome around the windows.only thing is i can only tint the 2 small windows and the back one.damn tint laws here are ridiculous.

OT: Please hit the space bar after a punctuation mark please.

Just to touch on the "everyone has 077's" remarks, YES lots of people on the board have 077's. BUT how many w-bodies have you seen in your home area with 077's?

IMO they look nice on Lumina's and Z34's, I wouldn't rule them out solely because "everyone" has them.

OT: Please hit the space bar after a punctuation mark please.

wtf????lol

chrome around the windows came on the base models, mine has it

do you have any pics of it? i would like to see what it looks like before i go buy some tomorrow on my day off. thanks

alright well here it is i know my cars dirty but yeah this chrome is acctully 2 diff kinds ones a smaller one ment for trim around the wheel wells and the other is just chrome molding both picked up at canadian tire cost about 40 to do the whole thing for me

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

i wouldn't go with the chrome around the roof,but the rest looks good.i am going up to CT right now to pick up some strips and i will give it a go to see if i like it or not.thanks

and extremelumina92......that is one nice lookin ride...damn.

Did you still want to photoshop that stuff on? I went ahead and tried it with mine. What do y'all think?

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

good job on the photoshop, but i have a buddy who is into graphic design who is going to set me up with everything i wanted done. but thanks.

and i ended up getting the strips and tryed them along the edges of the windows, looks good so i am going to use them once the car gets painted next month. i still haven't found the right rims for the car yet, so i am going to keep looking for now, i still got time to find something i really like before the summer is over. if not i will find some during the winter while i have the car stored and then when i take it out next year it will have new paint,true cold air intake, tuned chip, suspension upgraded, tranny swap, rims, re-upolstered interior, and hopefully the Whipple supercharger on it.