what do u all think i should do with this?

grand prix

any ideas would be great im new to w's and dont realy know what i should do to it here are pics it is in kinda bad shape

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Give it a really good detailing. I mean everything, even wax the insides of the doors if they're not rusted. Clean the engine compartment, clean the interior, wash the under body. You'd be surprised how much you feel better about it once years of neglect are cleaned off :lol: Fix that window, and maybe find a cheap pair of grand prix cross laces 5 spoke, or maybe just really clean the wheels you have.

Clean, detail, and fix whats broken. Then go from there.

Looks on W-body are more important than speed, cause our cars really arnt quick at all. :lol:

well i dont need speed N E way, po po here dont like that i just like looks, does any one on here have any good way to fix the pealing paint with out a total repaint?

Give it a really good detailing. I mean everything, even wax the insides of the doors if they're not rusted. Clean the engine compartment, clean the interior, wash the under body. You'd be surprised how much you feel better about it once years of neglect are cleaned off :lol: Fix that window, and maybe find a cheap pair of grand prix cross laces 5 spoke, or maybe just really clean the wheels you have.

Amen to all of that. Cleaning will make it look a lot different by itself!

the rims i was just going to acid wash clean up, 300 dollar maco paint job and 100 leather int, all in all for all of it 540 since i only paid 140 for it but man 142k miles is good for a used car around here,,,

if you intend on doing a Maaco paint job, do ALL the prep work yourself. pulling off parts not to be painted, sanding, priming, masking etc etc. they do a crappy job at those steps which makes their paint jobs not last long, and look like poo.

and you mentioned a mint green Z34? :thinking: pic?

started the cleanup, just washed the engine and cleaned the wheels wheels dont look to bad cleaned up,

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.