Turning Radius?

jmoore4294

Are the convertibles supposed to have such a large turning radius? or is something wrong with my rack? Cause i gotta friend who's 2003 Explorer can make sharper u-turns than me.

Cause i gotta friend who's 2003 Explorer can make sharper u-turns than me.

how would comparing your 'vert to an Explorer help you judge if you have a problem?????

Cause i gotta friend who's 2003 Explorer can make sharper u-turns than me.

how would comparing your 'vert to an Explorer help you judge if you have a problem?????

Cause i may be wrong, but i think that explorer's have a longer wheel base than the verts.

straight up... the thing everyone forgets.... the reason why our cars.. and the shysler cars above can't make a turn... is the limitations of front wheel drive. the cv shafts are only capable of flexing so far as well as the fact that the wheels must be stopped before hitting the shafts... so the wheels are limited to stopping at a lessor angle than a vehicle whose only obstacle is the tie-rod. and for the record... I would think a 4 wheel drive explorer has a worse turning radius than it's 2wd counterpart!

and I haven't yet but this is really should be moved to suspension and stuff cause the issue is not vert specific. I'll move it once it dies down.