**Official W-Body Frappr Map v.2.0**

MonteCarloChick

Ok, I joined. I checked the old one a few weeks ago and it didn't work?

http://www.frappr.com/wbody

works fine for me. Don't see a need to start another one but thats just me.,

Umm alot of people that where on there before aren't on there now like me.

umm you can still add yourself to the first one.

It's not a bad a idea to start fresh. If you don't want to add yourself to this one, fine.

Ya probably a good plan anyways. Last map got kinda cluttered. And I forgot my password to edit anything haha.

I CAN integrate this in to the forum if you all would like. I'd have to read up on how it works, but I know it can be done.

Also, since it was brought up, there's now a space in your profiles to link to your Myspace page if you choose to do so.

I dont know if it would be worth trying to integrate it only because I doubt everybody on the forum will sign up on it. I mean there might be a good chunk of members that do, but then again its prolly just going to be like the last one where members will and it will just fade away

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on there. The reason for have a second is for the new members who didn't even know about the first one. Like me.

I'm not sure how the other one could be missed, it is/has been a sticky for a year and a half :shrug: