pioneer DEH-P77DH

J

There is a Alpine HU that is also 1.5 din, I think kenwood made one, and a couple other ones. I have heard that the Alpine unit is really nice, but confusing to use. One thing you could do is get the 77 Pioneer, and get a MP3/WMA cd changer, and be good..

Pioneer doesnt make any MP3 cd changers. It pisses me off!

just get a single DIN. maybe Humount makes/can make a dash kit for your cart. that would be cool.

you have fat fingers...plus the actual difference is size between 1.5 din and double din is only 1" in height

Yeah, and you don't need to make the opening a full 1" bigger since the faceplate isn't as large as the chassis. From my measurements, you'd only have to enlarge the hole 3/4" more or 3/8" top & bottom.

I don't know if it'll work out, but I was planning to try it. I did it on my truck and am happy with how it came out. Double-DIN HU's are soooo much more cool than single DINs.

Check out the feature list on the new Pioneer AVIC-D3, simply badass for less than a grand!

They don't make MP3 CD changers anymore because everyone uses iPods for mass storage.

a grand is not in the works for my DD! Remember i have a $20K wedding to pay for as well as the car itself! AVIC-N3 will go into my DD when i have a new DD such as a new Silverado

$20,000 !!!! :willynilly: :willynilly:

what the hell? are you flying people in from all across the country? mine is gonna be like 4-5k.

wow i am glad i live here then. the place i am gonna rent is a pretty nice country club. they will set up tables and chairs, and cater the 150 people im inviting, for ~$2000, which includes the deposit. outdoor wedding, indoor reception FTW!

the rest of the stuff - dress, tux, weddings bands, flowers, honeymoon... should only be around $3000 for us. hopefully her parents will help with some of that too like they said they would.

oh and were gonna do a money tree at the reception to get extra spending money for the honeymoon. :mrgreen:

we are doing a dollar dance, it's a metro detroit thing, but started in the Polish community (both Polish)

I'll be sure to bring lots of singles .....last time that I gave Jess some singles, her clothes started coming off :eek: