My Cutlass Project. HOMGZ! (Carnage pics; btm of page 4)

digitaloutsider

I can pretty much name the major issues with the Bonneville on one hand.

It would take me a week to list all the things wrong with the Cutass. Still, I'm overall happy with the trade. I got the powertrain I wanted, so I'm satisfied.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• digitaloutsider

• slick

• 99RegalGS

• IRONDOG442

I can pretty much name the major issues with the Bonneville on one hand.

Lies!

The Cutlass did have more problems, but it was a much more fun car to drive around.

Anyway, back on topic. Are you using anything to help you pick out what kind of turbo you're going to use?

Pick up the book "Maximum Boost" by Corky Bell. It's a good read, and definately helps with understanding it all.

i've always wanted to read that book....i've heard alot of local guys that "freakin smart" about turbos rave about that book.

Pick up the book "Maximum Boost" by Corky Bell. It's a good read, and definately helps with understanding it all.

i've always wanted to read that book....i've heard alot of local guys that "freakin smart" about turbos rave about that book.

I'll read a few pages out of it every once in a while if I forget something or another.