• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty Rockstar

• rockfangd

• Euro

• 3pt1lumina

I warshed it today, but it's pointless since it's going to be snow tonight and tomorrow. It looks great when washed, shiny and clean. I'm really surprised, I just turned over 175k, and it's still running and looking great.

Yea, here she is as of tonight, 5 mins ago.. I NEED a speedlite, and a new tripod, but here is the best I could get:

IMG_0803.jpg

I thought it looked neat..

IMG_0093.jpg

I'll take 10 orders of spicy, delicious "Summer" please... :sad:

Yea, here she is as of tonight, 5 mins ago.. I NEED a speedlite, and a new tripod, but here is the best I could get:

IMG_0803.jpg

I thought it looked neat..

IMG_0093.jpg

I'll take 10 orders of spicy, delicious "Summer" please... :sad:

what did you hit. i dunno if that will buff out lol

Dude, Im so pissed.. I was avoiding a muffler or some such shit, and wound up hitting a concrete barrier on 35E here in MN.. I have the new bumper in the garage awaiting touch up paint and installation..

Its the new paint sceme!

Adds 10 HP baby!

Actually, there was a light behind me when I snapped the pic, and that light caused the tree it was behind to cast a shadow on the hood.. It looks evenly like shit Matt.. Trust me..

this is bad as it gets for me im dying right now and want to wash it and put my w-body decals on i just got from slick but alas they are talkin sleet rain and snow mon and all day tues

Why do you have a zoom zoom decal on your Olds? :eek:

Its the new paint sceme!

Adds 10 HP baby!

Actually, there was a light behind me when I snapped the pic, and that light caused the tree it was behind to cast a shadow on the hood.. It looks evenly like shit Matt.. Trust me..

lol oh...sorry! My car looks evenly shitty if that helps!!!

this is bad as it gets for me im dying right now and want to wash it and put my w-body decals on i just got from slick but alas they are talkin sleet rain and snow mon and all day tues

Why do you have a zoom zoom decal on your Olds? :eek:

I work at a Mazda dealer also Buick GMC Infiniti Suzuki and Isuzu

zoom zoom

ok so wait til spring to put the bumper on though, i have a little spot under my pass side fog lamp from a concrete block. lolol not even going to get into it. Heres some pics of my dirty w awaiting nice warm days to finish the unpromising body work. can you see the last one lol it thinks it is hiding in the dark lolol

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Jesus christ man! Whenever someone asks me why not to buy a car from eastern Canada I'll show them those pictures

Notice that the only clean things on the car are the tail lights and head lights.