• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty Rockstar

• rockfangd

• Euro

• 3pt1lumina

Holy shit Doug...no wonder the eastern cars the dealership buy here are all rotted to shit lol..

I'd go take a picture of mine, but I'm too lazy..it's all brown with a hint of salt lol...w/e

Heres pics of my GP when i got it stuck in a field at my cabin new years day!

Ill take a pic of it covered in salt, its been really bad this year. Plus i got bird shit on it when i park at work. My poor car!!

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

i'd get in on this with an old pic if i could find them :lol: i know they are on the computer somewhere but i am having a hard time finding them... and theyre not on photobucket anymore... car is relatively clean right now.

here is one... but i have been wayyy dirtier this winter

IMG_0009-1.jpg

100_0229Large.jpg

Oh you are so dirty you naughty girl.

Wheel Gap FTL

Negative. Can you climb over curbs in your car? No. Fly through 2 feet of snow? No. I'd never lower a winter car.

Sunny and 65 - 68 degrees over the weekend meant the Cutlass got a hand wash and dry.

Due to the rains we've had over the past few weeks it was actually pretty filthy. I keep telling the significant other to not drive the 'vert in the rain but I get ignored :sad:

this is bad as it gets for me im dying right now and want to wash it and put my w-body decals on i just got from slick but alas they are talkin sleet rain and snow mon and all day tues

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Here is a cellphone picture of my dirty w-body. It looks just as dirty if not a little worse from the other side, and the rear end is horrible. I cleaned the ligths with snow the other day. Damn weather won't allow me to wash it!! :willynilly:

image002aj5.jpg