wiring diagram for bulkhead connector....

dbtk2

I'm looking to see if anyone has the wiring diagram for the bulkhead connector on the firewall for my '90 TSTE. I just need to know which pin goes to what in the interior. Like ign, tach, speedo, temp gauge, etc.... Thanks in advance!

Shawn

That definately helps some. Thanks!

Do you know if '91 bulkhead is gonna be pretty much the same as the one in my '90? I'd guess they are similar... I might try to look it up at school and see if i can find anything.

I would imagine so. IIRC, the bulkheads are similar for most of the years.

Hopefully Patrick(patgizz) will chime in. I know he's tore down several of these in the past.

BTW, I'm suprised a service manual wouldn't have the information in it? I don't have one personally, but I bet that would be a great place to start.

I'm sure the factory service manual would have the info I need in it, however I don't have a factory service manual so that doesn't help me. It also wouldn't make sense for me to buy one at this point, IMO, because I have already basically taken everything off the car before, all it would be good for is wiring diagrams and torque specs. I am going to look for a FSM for my car at school and see if I can find the info I want, I'll also try to look it up on mitchell and alldata and should be able to find it from at least one of those sources. It probably is close enough to the '91 connector that I could make it work but I'd like to have the correct diagram if I can find it because I'd like to not have to do my wiring twice.

If my car was a regular 3.1 car, then it wouldn't bother me to use the '91 bulkhead diagram that is posted on there because I imagine they are about identical, however I'm sure mine is at least SLIGHTLY different since I have a boost gauge on the dash instead of voltage and whatnot... I may convert to a regular dash anyways though because mine reads way the fuck off and its the 2nd one I've had in the car (and it was accurate when I put it in ~10k miles ago).

Thanks for the help so far!

No problem. I woulda figured out of everyone here that you woulda had a FSM, but I'm wrong I guess. As you said though, you already know how to take apart everything, the FSM would do you no good.

If I find anything else, I'll let you know.