• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• Euro

• Gearhead43

• FordBoy

SLP GTX looks better on a GP, the SD RAM AIR does look like a Grand Am hood. I think there is a custom one out there for the GP thats looks like the last year of Trans AM RAM AIR hood. I would track that one down. A hood should look mean not like its an ogre with a growth, unless its a drag car.

To big

b_gp700.jpg

I like this

sd-200.jpg

that first one is ugly as hell on a GP...i kinda like the 2nd one though...thats the one i wanted back in the day when i wanted a GTP but couldnt afford it...now i kinda like the SD better...

SLP GTX looks better on a GP, the SD RAM AIR does look like a Grand Am hood. I think there is a custom one out there for the GP thats looks like the last year of Trans AM RAM AIR hood. I would track that one down. A hood should look mean not like its an ogre with a growth, unless its a drag car.

To big

b_gp700.jpg

I like this

sd-200.jpg

that first hood is ugly as hell, never looks good on anything except for what it came on from the factory. and the second hood is the MPD F1 hood

terry, which one are you going to go with?

:lol:...i still dunno...this thread got me nowhere...the GTX hood i was looking @ got sold though...and, right now i can't really afford a hood anywayz...soo, i'm still looking...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Terry,

Head over to CLubGP....There is a post in Appearance telling people there is going to be a group buy for SD hoods now that Rex Orr (ASCD Owner) is back in control of the company..... He is going to make things right with everyone, and starting a group deal.... So you might want to either call or email Rex ASAP!!!....

Terry,

Head over to CLubGP....There is a post in Appearance telling people there is going to be a group buy for SD hoods now that Rex Orr (ASCD Owner) is back in control of the company..... He is going to make things right with everyone, and starting a group deal.... So you might want to either call or email Rex ASAP!!!....

thanks for the heads-up dave...i'm already watching that thread! :thumb: