• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• Euro

• Gearhead43

• FordBoy

:eek: yeah...thats WAAAYYYY to extreme for my daily driving tastes...now, if i was building a 10 second drag car, i'd prolly run that hood...:lol:

haha...i just noticed that both cars i posted have 077's on em... :willynilly:

This one will perform the best, but the looks might be too much.

c.jpg

My buddy Allen calls that hood "the tumor". It has to be, by far, the fugliest hood I've ever seen for any car.

ASCD SD hood FTW.

SD Ram Air.. I know you got good taste Terry and I am guessing you had your mind made up before this post..:lol:

i did...but then i found out someone in cleveland is selling a GTX hood for $300...thats alot better than the $650+shipping+painting for the SD hood...it got me thinking about going that route...i already have the GTX spoiler too, so i could basically have a GTX clone...

Yeah, but you have a good start on modding this car the right way. Your buying the good stuff, you have nice supporting mods, and your GTP is done up real nice. Your going to hate yourself if you don't get what you intially wanted. Nothing about this car is 1/2 ass and you havent "settled" with any of your mods.. I say do what looks best and do it right the first time.

if it were me, I'd seriously consider the other one for the price. how much is it new? you could always get it and run it for a while, save up another few hundred, and when you have about half of it, turn around and sell the first one

For me its tough, the GTX hood is a minimalist hood, while the other one has alot going on. If the Ram air one didn't have the scoops in the back it would look better. But, I would probably go with the second one.

if it were me, I'd seriously consider the other one for the price. how much is it new? you could always get it and run it for a while, save up another few hundred, and when you have about half of it, turn around and sell the first one

the GTX hood is $750 NEW...soo, basically thats $450 less than new...the hood is green and has quite a few chips in it, BUT, the SD hood would need painted anywayz...so, i'm sure it would prolly still end up being less to have that one done then it would to buy+paint the SD...i'm still kickin the idea around....havent ruled either hood out yet...i really need to pay for the last couple parts i got, and maybe the guy will come down on the price of the GTX hood some more if nobody buys it right away...

Compton Longbeach Englewood...

come again?...i'm confused...

ohh, and if i get the USED SLP, it'll cost less...unless you were confused by all the letters and meant to say SD!? :confused:

ohh, and if i get the USED SLP, it'll cost less...unless you were confused by all the letters and meant to say SD!? :confused:

Those are "hoods" in Cali..

..also a part of a verse in Dr. Dre's "Still D.R.E."

:lol: ...thanks for clearing that up!...

Sorry I meant SD hood FTW even though more expensive!

This guy KNOWS HIS SHIT!!!! :smirk: