• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• Euro

• Gearhead43

• FordBoy

Definately the SD Ram Air, although I like the one with just the ram air inlets and not the vents on the rear better. But SD is way better looking than the SLP, the SLP just looks too stock...

Just my $.02 though.

Either one will look very nice on the car.

I like the SLP hood. Probably one of the few aftermarket ones I dont hate! I'd rather keep a stock hood than that SD hood... it's just too busy for my taste.

My thoughts exactly!!

So I am the tiebraker?

I like the SLP hood, is a little more subtle, but hey I drive a Regal GS, so subtle should be my middle name. Serious advantage goes to the other hood being the right color though.....

I have the MPD F1 hood, it looks good and fits nice. I bought it off a local guy cause it was painted black already and the price was fair. If I could find a SLP hood painted black I would throw that on instead, it's always been my favorite. I personally don't like the SD hood.

I have the MPD F1 hood, it looks good and fits nice. I bought it off a local guy cause it was painted black already and the price was fair. If I could find a SLP hood painted black I would throw that on instead, it's always been my favorite. I personally don't like the SD hood.

:redface: didnt realize you had the F1 as i can only see the very front...i'm not a big fan of the F1 hood, but i do like the SD...