• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• J

• Euro

• black_97_ls

but if you get 077's then you'll just blend in with 90% of the rest of this community

if i wanted to be like 90% of this community, i'd get wal-mart/autozone foglights and crosslaces...:rolleyes:

so now you think you're better than the rest of us? I know thats what that comment was geared at. And I never said the 077's were ugly, they're not...they're sexy, I almost bought some but then i didnt cause i needed the money for brakes. But you'll blend in with the majority of the GP scene with 077's. But whatever if thats what you wanna do we can't stop you

where in that post did i say i was any better than anyone else?...you made a comment about me blending in with everyone else...i made a comment about blending in with everyone else...never said i was better...:lol:...@ least someone got a chuckle out of it...

Mods: feel free to lock this thread...its getting off-topic and turning into a big argument...not what i had in mind... :willynilly:

yeah my apologies terry, looking at that today i did a WTF? dunno what I was smokin yesterday. oh well. let us know what wheels you're getting

Im not sure if your posted this or if I read it or not, but is price an issue here?

well, none of the ones i posted are really that expensive...it IS an issue, but not really a selling point...

weight however is a slight concern...and those comp g wheels are chrome plated STEEL!...so they are alot heavier than the others...however, i plan on running my stock wheels when i go to the track and i'll prolly get a couple spare stockers to mount drag radials on...

• 1 month later...

18's baby!

yes sir!...chrome too!...now i wanna have some custom vinyls made for the centers...prolly the pontiac arrowhead so they look similar to the stock centers...

Wow.. 077s.. Way to go against the grain Terry..

Im jk dude.. They should look great on your car!

i never really said i wanted to be different :lol: ...on a side note, i believe i will be the only 2nd Gen GP with 077's on w-body! :willynilly:

On a side note.. are these wheels even heavier in chrome? I thought I read that my Hi-Po ones are 30lbs. a piece :willynilly:

My Konig's were 17lbs. a piece.. this thing is going to be a damn turd when I put these on.

well i can stop by when i pick up the cutlass and try them on the cutty and i'll drive around the block and show you how they look on a w. :lol: :burnout:

LMFAO! :willynilly: ...on a side note, SNOW, FTL!

those look good. waht kind of tires are those?

Avon Tech (made by Cooper)...only available through TireRack...my friend has the same EXACT tires (size & everything) on his 300m special and they perform very well!...even in winter (although, mine will never be on in the snow!)

those were the tires i was looking at for when i get 18's! nice. they are about $150 a piece, which is inexpensive for that size, and they got great reviews.

and ya cant go wrong with the 077's. :biggrin: