What Wheels Should I Get!?

terryk2003

Which wheels should i get!?  

1. 1. Which wheels should i get!?

• 17" Eagle 185's
    • 18" Eagle 077's
    • 17" Comp G
    • Other-Please Post Suggestion

right now, i'm stuck between these 3 wheels...i like them all, but not sure which one i want...soo, vote for 1, or if you have a different wheel in mind that would look good, feel free to make a suggestion...thanks!

Eagle 185 17"

185.jpg

Eagle 077 18"

077.jpg

2004 Grand Prix Comp G Chrome 17"

DSCN0252.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• J

• Euro

• black_97_ls

I thought the Comp G's were 18's :shrug: . I agree that 077's on GP's are definitely played out. I would get a set of wheels that you don't see too many of, that way you can make your car stand out from the sea of 2G GP's.

I vote for Bonneville GXP 5-spoke-ers!

631e_4.JPG

I always thought these 17" Aztek wheels were cool, also (obviously with the Pontiac logo) :

75_1.JPG

yeah, they come in 18"s, although i think they were recently discontinued. They're Alessio F1's, and shawns 18"s on his 89 are Mille Miglia, i think the A1 model. Check out Mille Miglias stuff, they have some you might like.

I'm not a big fan of any of the "torque star" style GP wheels, the 077s look good but are a bit overused, and the 185s are a little bold.

I kinda like the Bonne GXP and Aztec wheels, but I'd have to see them mounted to be sure.

Really...I'd go with 18" 077's. OK, they might be "played out" but I think thats mostly on the Internet. I personally LOVE the look of the 077.

On another personal side note, my very next choice would be a GXP style wheel. BUt I wouldn't go with any smaller than 18"

you should P/S the other Comp G wheels(the 10spoke ones) on, those would look sweet!!!!!!!!!

see, i don't think those would look right on my car...i would like to see what they would look like though...i know COPGP (i think thats the sn) on clubgp has those on his coupe and they look good...but, his car is bright red...soo, i'm not sure if they'd look right on my color and being a sedan and all...i think my car needs some chrome/high polished aluminum...

Really...I'd go with 18" 077's. OK, they might be "played out" but I think thats mostly on the Internet. I personally LOVE the look of the 077.

On another personal side note, my very next choice would be a GXP style wheel. BUt I wouldn't go with any smaller than 18"

i agree 100000%. I never see cars around here (metro detroit) with the eagle 077's.

i agree 100000%. I never see cars around here (metro detroit) with the eagle 077's.

Living in Owosso is no longer Metro Detroit.

I told Jay the same thing when I had this discussion. IMO, getting 077's is almost like getting stock wheels for these car since quiet a few people have them. With that said, I do see alot of cars with these wheels. F-bodies, stangs, bonnes, and plenty of GP's.