• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• J

• Euro

• black_97_ls

Really...I'd go with 18" 077's. OK, they might be "played out" but I think thats mostly on the Internet. I personally LOVE the look of the 077.

On another personal side note, my very next choice would be a GXP style wheel. BUt I wouldn't go with any smaller than 18"

i agree 100000%. I never see cars around here (metro detroit) with the eagle 077's.

Living in Owosso is no longer Metro Detroit.

I told Jay the same thing when I had this discussion. IMO, getting 077's is almost like getting stock wheels for these car since quiet a few people have them. With that said, I do see alot of cars with these wheels. F-bodies, stangs, bonnes, and plenty of GP's.

Blow me. You probably see them a lot cuz everyones mommy and daddys buys them for them. Who the fuck cares what you see or not, it's what you like. If you want to be different thats cool, i went for the 077's beacuse they look the best on the car and are still classy.

I agree. Just because something looks good and a lot of people have it, doesn't mean it's overdone. You could be the only person in your town with those wheels. I've only seen one set of the 077's, and they were on a Ford Probe. Overdone? Step outside the message board.

I agree. Just because something looks good and a lot of people have it, doesn't mean it's overdone. You could be the only person in your town with those wheels. I've only seen one set of the 077's, and they were on a Ford Probe. Overdone? Step outside the message board.

DING DING DING, "tell him whats he's won Bob!" "in announcer voice"

DING DING DING, "tell him whats he's won Bob!" "in announcer voice"

you guys are deffinatly right...i've never seen a car with 077's around here...i did see a black grand prix GT with them on it, but that was all the way in tiffin, ohio which is a good hr from me...thats the only one i've ever seen in person and it looked sweet!...

...i'm still not sure exactly what i wanna do yet...all i know is i want at least 17's, but no bigger than 18's...and i want either polished aluminum or chrome...although, i do think some gunmetal rims with a polished lip would look sweeet...i just havent really found any of those that look good to me...

Kazera KZ-B, only because 077s are hard to come by these days, and I think they'd look nice. Plus, these are the rims I'm most likely going with too :lol:

kazera_kz_b_ltgy_ci3_l.jpg

The Bonne GXP rims would look awesome too, but those are hard to come by as well...

Steve,

Those wheels are sweet!! Myself, I don't mind the idea of painted wheels. Plus it keeps the cost down. :lol:

Terry, don't let the 077's out of mind. I have very much been considering them as well, but like you...would rather have a set of GXP wheels...but good luck finding this, IMO.

Myself, I don't mind the idea of painted wheels. Plus it keeps the cost down. :lol:

true.dat! Those rims are under 200 each :thumbsup: I've still got a soft spot for 077s, though.

It's all up to you Terry, go with what you like! :biggrin:

Really...I'd go with 18" 077's. OK, they might be "played out" but I think thats mostly on the Internet. I personally LOVE the look of the 077.

On another personal side note, my very next choice would be a GXP style wheel. BUt I wouldn't go with any smaller than 18"

i agree 100000%. I never see cars around here (metro detroit) with the eagle 077's.

I told Jay the same thing when I had this discussion. IMO, getting 077's is almost like getting stock wheels for these car since quiet a few people have them. With that said, I do see alot of cars with these wheels. F-bodies, stangs, bonnes, and plenty of GP's.

Blow me. You probably see them a lot cuz everyones mommy and daddys buys them for them. Who the fuck cares what you see or not, it's what you like. If you want to be different thats cool, i went for the 077's beacuse they look the best on the car and are still classy.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That was really uncalled for if you ask me. You're right about its what you like. Ohh, and the mommy and daddy thing is getting really old.

but if you get 077's then you'll just blend in with 90% of the rest of this community

if i wanted to be like 90% of this community, i'd get wal-mart/autozone foglights and crosslaces...:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That was really uncalled for if you ask me. You're right about its what you like. Ohh, and the mommy and daddy thing is getting really old.

u have to agree 90% of the kids out there get a car from thier parents, so don't get pissy about that, you even have a daily driver that wan't paid for a dime by you. Don't even strat avout the whole mommy and daddy thinbg getting old, it's so damned true it makes me sick.

but if you get 077's then you'll just blend in with 90% of the rest of this community

if i wanted to be like 90% of this community, i'd get wal-mart/autozone foglights and BLACK crosslaces...:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Fixed it though. :lol:

And I think this is prolly gonna get locked....

if i wanted to be like 90% of this community, i'd get wal-mart/autozone foglights and BLACK crosslaces...:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Fixed it though. :lol:

And I think this is prolly gonna get locked....

lol...i was thinking that too...thats why i spoke my opinion...oh well, pretty close vote...didnt really help me decide...:lol:

if i wanted to be like 90% of this community, i'd get wal-mart/autozone foglights and crosslaces...:rolleyes:

so now you think you're better than the rest of us? I know thats what that comment was geared at. And I never said the 077's were ugly, they're not...they're sexy, I almost bought some but then i didnt cause i needed the money for brakes. But you'll blend in with the majority of the GP scene with 077's. But whatever if thats what you wanna do we can't stop you

so now you think you're better than the rest of us? I know thats what that comment was geared at. And I never said the 077's were ugly, they're not...they're sexy, I almost bought some but then i didnt cause i needed the money for brakes. But you'll blend in with the majority of the GP scene with 077's. But whatever if thats what you wanna do we can't stop you

where in that post did i say i was any better than anyone else?...you made a comment about me blending in with everyone else...i made a comment about blending in with everyone else...never said i was better...:lol:...@ least someone got a chuckle out of it...

Mods: feel free to lock this thread...its getting off-topic and turning into a big argument...not what i had in mind... :willynilly: