tinted front corners? kinda...

Psych0matt

whats your guys opinion? I know, my mounting tab is a little bent, but i mean besides that :willynilly: I'm actually surprized it looks as good as it does. just regular white spray paint i had for redoing a trim piece. two coats, and one of clear, and it looks really shiny :eek: however, i only have the one side, as the cars at the yard today were all broken except that one. I wasnt expecting any light to shine through at all, but i was hoping, and sure enough, you can see them pretty much just fine.

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2467.jpg

IMG_2468.jpg

lights on

IMG_2469.jpg

without flash:

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2471.jpg

not bad but something def looks out of place there... not sure what but it doesnt look quite right.

I think the white from the spraypaint is lighter than the shade of white on the car (get some Duplicolor colormatch and it might look okay).

I don't care for it all that much. I think it could look pretty good though if you were to get rid of the black around the edge, remove the bulbs, and paint it so it matches the paint perfectly. Just IMO

Yeah... I don't much care for it either.... the black was much much nicer!!

I Think it might look ok with the trim painted to match, only problem then is the trim won't match theother lights...

Jamie

i think it looks okay except for the black trim around the light makes it look out of place

yeah. i did it that way figuring all white would be too much. so yeah, im thinking neither will work :leaving: I'll put the other one back on sometime this winter :lol:

I think it would look better if it wasn't so solid and you used a clear bulb (legality of this I dont know)

It seems like the white is a different color than your car. So much that it stands out.

I do however think in comparison the black looks better. I prefer stock orange. But thats my oppinion