silverstars

97CuttySupSL

cool..which ones did you get...Silverstars...or Silverstar "Ultra"...basically same light output..."Ultra" lasts 30% longer....I've had my regular Silverstars for two years now and they haven't burned out yet..

i really didnt know what the diffrence was...other then the ultras bein about 12 bucks more..i went with the normal ones..and i love thm so far..i need a new headlighthousing..somehing burned in my left one and there is a lil black burn mark on it and the insdie is like smoked outit lokike shit but i wanna replace it soon

i love the headlights and turnsignals... not too pleased with their fog bulbs however...

No shit. I'm averaging about 6-8 months on a bulb. And thats being lucky. No my headlights I've had in there for over a year and a half and I love 'em. Hope they actually go soon so I have a reason to get the new "Ultra's".

i'm not at all impressed with anything silverstar

x2. I thought mine would be much better than they were. Althought they are better than stock, I was deff hoping for more.

for the type of light output you guys want a bulb is not gonna solve every problem...you'll need proper projectors and HID bulbs...dunno though my silverstars wrk fine for me, and have lasted 2 years

i need to get some pics of mine, theyre not silverstars i took some from work and didnt like them so i found some at circuit city for only 20bucks for the set.. their in between white and blue and pretty bright at should say theyve been in their for over a year now i cant member the name but yup circuit city in the car audio section

I haven't had a great time with silverstars either. The best bulbs I've come across so far are the off brand ones you find on ebay. I have a pair in my Aurora that have outlasted 3 pairs of Silverstars.

i saw a 4 door red cutlass last night with what looked to be silverstars...thought it was this guy. he was driving like an ass lol

ha no it wasnt me..i havent been in town to drive it since thursday..

• 3 weeks later...

ya i guy a pair of i think they are caledd..super white or bright white IIRC..they are white but not bright..it looks like im driving with jus my fogs and parking lights on..but the silverstars arent bad ill probbly ty some off name ones next