Please Help - Wheel and Tire sizing for 91 Z34

91Z34

I plan to replace my current stock wheels and tires (16x6.5 w/ 225/60/16).

With 18x8 w/ a 245/45/18. I will most likely get the Pirelli PZERO DIREZIONALE and the wheel will most likely be the MIM Amalfi or a Voxx MGR in silver. http://www.voxxwheel.com/wheelMGR.html

I saw someone had the MIM in a 17x8 w/ 245/45/17 on a lowered Z34. My Z34 will remain at stock height so I assume 18x8 w/ 245/45/18 will fit.

Please help to reasure me.

THX

Jason :)

• 4 years later...

if you have a 1991 lumina z34 you can put 19-20" rims with low pro file tires on it and still have the clearance you will need,without having to do any suspension work.i just ordered a set of 20" eve-1 rims for mine.this is an email i got from http://www.kxwheels.com

(We have a ton of stuff that will fit your car, I would say run 20s, did you

have anything in mind)

Bolt Pattern: 5x115

Offset Range: 34 to 45

Wheel Size Range: 15x6.0 to 20x9.0

OEM Tire Size (Front): 215/60-15 (215x639 mm)

Max Tire Dimensions: 245x666.0

hope this helps you out.

How funny. How in the world was someone even able to reply to this, :confused: I did that in 2002? I think that was my first post.

BTW, nametnom *cough* *cough* I put this under Brakes/Suspension/Steering/Wheels/Tires in 02 :smile: :lol: :lol:

I ended up lowering it and going w/ Voxx MGR 18s w/ 245/40/18, as well as finding a pot of gold (Koni Sport adjustable shocks :worshippy:) ......

I am currently debating over dropping a 97-01 GrandPrixGTP 3.8SC engine with the trans in it. I remember someone with a White 91-94 Z34 did it. In California it is possible, but they don't make it easy..... Damn Cali smog laws :cussing:................