TGP STUFF ON EBAY

carl

Guest TurboSedan

heya Carl, i bought a TGP downpipe from you awhile back.....do you happen to have the support bracket that goes with that? cuz i really need that thing....

thanks

joshua

Josh,

Speak quickly, I am leaving Ohio tomorrow A.M. If you get this from Carl I'll bring it to Colorado Springs if you want. cheepar than sending it from Ohio. I've seen Carsl TGP......It sure was / is a beautiful car, to bad it is getting parted out.

Thomas

Josh, I have that bracket here (from the STE at Nanneman's). It's the one that attaches to the end of the downpipe, correct? Looks like a big slanted 'H' thing. I got the downpipe, and the exhaust pipe that goes to the cat.

Guest TurboSedan
Josh, I have that bracket here (from the STE at Nanneman's). It's the one that attaches to the end of the downpipe, correct? Looks like a big slanted 'H' thing. I got the downpipe, and the exhaust pipe that goes to the cat.

yes but since i now have *two* TGP setups, i need another. the one that came with my complete TGP motor will be staying with that engine, and the other TGP parts i have will be going onto my VIN 'T' engine.

Carl, i'll PM you - thanks

joshua

• 3 weeks later...