Did somebody say McDonalds?

IRONDOG442

his engine says "yeah its a hemi" on it...what an idiot

dont really like anything he did to the outside of it

im impressed with the sound system in it tho, i was drooling over the W6's in the back, then i read he got two more, then I saw the boston acoustics he put in the doors and i creamed myself

four W6's is redulous though when one, even two is obviously enough

i wish i had that kind of sound system in my car :(, but mine is over 5000 watts so im not complaining

someone on here said he lives in a trailer park 2 miles north of them, my question is, why can this guy afford to do this kinda stuff to his car, but he cant afford to live in a more decent place?

i think you should spend your time and money on your home first before you put THAT much efford into a car, but thats just me

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• intern8tion9l

• Euro

• Psych0matt

• IRONDOG442

his engine says "yeah its a hemi" on it...what an idiot

The 3.4 TDC does actually have hemispherical combustion chambers...

Like he knew that :lol:

but the fact he wrote it on there is rediculous

you dont put dodge stuff on a pontiac

hemi is a trademark of dodge so people are automatically gonna assume wtf?

I will give him props on the sounds, and the spoiler isn't too far off base, and he could have fiberglassed the scoops into the hood, and then paint the car black, and it might look good.

someone on here said he lives in a trailer park 2 miles north of them, my question is, why can this guy afford to do this kinda stuff to his car, but he cant afford to live in a more decent place?

i think you should spend your time and money on your home first before you put THAT much efford into a car, but thats just me

Hey now. I live in a duplex with my gf where we share our $580 rent and other bills. I bring in around $2200 a month myself. I enjoy livving cheap right now, it allows me to pay off debt(like my quad and cc) and put some money into my car. i know that once i buy a home, i wont have this much extra money to be spending on frivelous things.

Lol its funny. My friend and I Mc Donald-sed my car last year. It looks just as dumb as that one

KennysPimpMobile.jpg

Where can I find one of those "|| State" decals for my winshield? That is so badass.

fugly.

probably has no idea we even exist. if he did he would know something about the world.

the yellow is tacky

headlight surrounds painted body color is tacky.

the interior components painted red are tacky too.

the spoiler is the only good looking thing.... at least... it isn't a rice spoiler!

i can't call it rice, cause other than the lung scopes it ain't rice.... but it sure is fugly and a waste of a good car.

Hey man goto his car domain and check it out for yourself. He's probably got better stuff than you do. did. done to your car. I'm willing to bet that's corvette red. And from what I've read so far it seems like some or most of you are a bit jealous or hate McDonalds. :mrgreen:

I wish I had a car like that.

Hey man goto his car domain and check it out for yourself. He's probably got better stuff than you do. did. done to your car. I'm willing to bet that's corvette red. And from what I've read so far it seems like some or most of you are a bit jealous or hate McDonalds. :mrgreen:

I wish I had a car like that.

Can i kick you in the shin?