Convertibles in pain!

ManicMechanic

I know were a red fender is, but it has a bullet hole!

I'm gonna make a template, I would love to be able to have it be printable as a lifesize image fo the cuts needed to mod a normal fender per the interchange thread.

• 1 month later...

where Is that j/y at? I need a rear window ASAP!! Im not spending a grand to have my complete top replaced because i jus replaced it two years ago but it seems like all the local spots around here will only replace the complete top for a grand or if they do replace just the glass they want $650... Not happenin. If i can find a junked vert then I will find out how to install is myself... so back to the original question... Where is that yard?

Whenever I can find my Bluetooth dongle Ill post up some cell phone pics of the black on black 94 I got my STB from.. Made me ever so sad :frown:

And left me wanting a vert like I will be wanting air in about 3 seconds..

• 2 weeks later...

No pics, but I saw a vert in the pull-a-part today. Was a light blue and 93 or 94. Top was gone, but frame work was still there. Interior looked complete, but dash trashed. From a quick look it seems body was ok. Was kinda suprised actually to run up on one like that.

Go back, get the STB, VIN, date of birth and front window switches for me if they're nice.

I will take a look next time I am down that way, prob next week. I get the STB, and Vin, but where is date of birth? I doubt the STB is there, but will look. Are they only on the vert? There were several hardtops there.

Yes, STBs are 'vert only. The month and date are on the driver's side door jamb on the door.

Ok manicmechanic. I should be able to get over there this Wed. Will see what I can find for ya. Will let you know what they have. Any cost limits? I doubt the parts will be over 5$ each, but never know, hell I picked up a 94 trip computer with all the wiring harnes for it back to where the cluster joins up for 5$.

Yes, STBs are 'vert only. The month and date are on the driver's side door jamb on the door.

Ok manicmechanic. I should be able to get over there this Wed. Will see what I can find for ya. Will let you know what they have. Any cost limits? I doubt the parts will be over 5$ each, but never know, hell I picked up a 94 trip computer with all the wiring harnes for it back to where the cluster joins up for 5$.

Did it have Lip tail lights? If id did I'll take both if they're in good shape. I'll also take the reverse bar aswell. IF you need pics of what I mean let me know

Thanks

Did it have Lip tail lights? If id did I'll take both if they're in good shape. I'll also take the reverse bar aswell. IF you need pics of what I mean let me know

Thanks

I think pics would help, since I don't know much bout verts. I wasnt able to get there this week, but should next week. Sorry