i need 92 supreme door panels! HELP

sclary18

Junkyard? or Ken :lol: seriously though your best bet is probably the local yards. i think (although im not 100% sure) that the coupe ones are the same.

where in chicago are you? I have some friends that way that I visit semi often. it'd be cool to meet up and have a mini photoshoot with a couple good looking verts :thumb:

Ken says they're different than a coupe. The parts manual says there's isn't a difference. I'm leaning towards Ken's answer. If they are different, they can't be that much different.

they are different but are easily moddified!

how?

the difference is the opening for the switches. you must trim the opening of a normal door panel (especially the drivers side) to accept the vert only switches.

Additionally, there is a metal bracket mounted to the back of the interior panel, it where the screw holds the panel to the door. this bracket is visible beneath the switch. It is about 1 by 2 inches. the vert one is slightly different in size, and is screws onto the panel.