Autosound 2000

19Cutlass94

Its like $30 for the two cd's. I mean right now, all I need is a 50Hz 0dB test tone for my amp for my subs and a 150Hz 0dB test tone for my amp for my comps... and since Im not using the amps for any kind of crossover, and maybe a 0Hz 0dB for my HU. I dont need any other test tone... so really, Id hate to ask you for a cd with only 3 test tones on it :lol:

Got them all. You had a few sweeps I've been looking for, and I had a lot more test tones than you did, but my test tones are a bit longer files than yours.

For example, your single test tones are 15 seconds long, whereas mine are a minute long. And, I had about double the amount that you have. Which do you want?

BTW, do you want all these burned in an MP3 format? And, does your HU support Text Tag's, or whatever the hell you want to call it. If so, the name of the tone or whatever you are playing will show up on the HU screen.

Got them all. You had a few sweeps I've been looking for, and I had a lot more test tones than you did, but my test tones are a bit longer files than yours.

For example, your single test tones are 15 seconds long, whereas mine are a minute long. And, I had about double the amount that you have. Which do you want?

BTW, do you want all these burned in an MP3 format? And, does your HU support Text Tag's, or whatever the hell you want to call it. If so, the name of the tone or whatever you are playing will show up on the HU screen.

If you want, you can use yours that are about a minute long, would probably be better. mp3 is fine, since my HU is able to do that, so it shouldnt be a problem at all. Yes, I believe my HU has that text tag.

I just use the DB Drag cd I got when I enterd my last competition. I also found a bassmekanik cd at a local swap meet.

Ive been looking around for a long time for any CD, and no one has had them. Plus the local shop used 400Hz ( 0dB, -5dB, and -10dB ) test tones when trying to tune everything in my car.....

• 2 weeks later...