Will these wheels fit? EDIT: What tires fit? Read page 3!

5speedz34

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5speedz34

• GnatGoSplat

• AWeb80

• turby

Hot rims.....I really like those.....but you will deff need spacers to make it look right.....those will be inset in your wells alot.

Kyle said that. How do you know they will be inset?

Ohh and they are only 19 lbs a piece!

I'd go with the 17x7's or 17x8's with a 35mm offset. Your stock wheels should be a 40mm offset so the 35 will move them out a little bit.

What would a 45mm offset do?

Or are you set on getting 18's? That link you gave doesn't show the 18's in the bolt pattern you need.

I'm more interested in speed than looks, and Kyle(z34_nut) thinks I should get 17's. I like the size that the 18's bring, but on the other hand I love the fact that the 17's are lighter and less rotating mass.

Also, how does 5x114.3 not fit?

I wouldnt put spacers on these hubs. Even with GM's +1/4" lugs your already playing with a huge offset.

So unless your driving in an area that see no frost heaving (cold climate condusive to pot holes and horrid road conditions), be prepared to drive 20-30kph constantly on surface roads. My nieghbor put 18" rims on his mommys regal and they were destroyed in a year.

17" rims are the backwards cousin of the rim world lol.

What do you want them to fit on? You list 2 cars in your sig.

They'd probably look too tucked on a GP, but would look okay on a Lumina. In fact, I'd add a 5mm spacer to make them +40 offset on the Lumina. That would probably look perfect.

Also be sure to check the center bore. It has to be 70.3mm or larger. Otherwise, you'll need to get them machined ($$$).

5x114.3 fits..

Thats what I'm saying.

that is what the 077's are......3x 114.3 fit fine

just get some spacers and everything will be kosher i believe.

oh and my 077's said on the box 5 x 115, they also had 5 x 114.3

i'd get 18's your car is never going to be a muscle car. And if the center bore is too small we can do them at my dads shop for free. I'd rock the shit out of those rims

And then give me yours as a gift?

What do you want them to fit on? You list 2 cars in your sig.

They'd probably look too tucked on a GP, but would look okay on a Lumina. In fact, I'd add a 5mm spacer to make them +40 offset on the Lumina. That would probably look perfect.

Also be sure to check the center bore. It has to be 70.3mm or larger. Otherwise, you'll need to get them machined ($$$).

They are for the Lumina in my sig. The bore is 73, so I'm guessing the .3 won't make a difference? Also what offset would be better 45 or 35? I can get them in 45 or 35.

73mm bore is actually 2.7mm larger so that's plenty big enough.

45mm might have trouble fitting without a spacer when it comes to caliper clearance. 35mm is more likely to fit without spacers.

73mm bore is actually 2.7mm larger so that's plenty big enough.

45mm might have trouble fitting without a spacer when it comes to caliper clearance. 35mm is more likely to fit without spacers.

Would 35 be tucked in to much? I mean are spacers a big deal to run?

I'm sorry I know nothing about wheels.