dark red leather

blkinternational

i was at a local junk yard and there was a 93 cutlass supreme with mint condition leather..it was a color ive never really seen befor it was a verry verry dark red almost like black.

is this worth getting

how much would u pay for just the front seats and the back.. with no door pannels?

back seats mint folds down

power drivers seat shows some wear on the back above where ur waist is passenger same?

i was lookin for graphite gp seats for my car

i already got the rear bench for my car in graphite leather im just lookin for the fronts but now i se this leather and im sure the place will charge up the ass i just dotn kno what to do

• 4 weeks later...

Cloth or leather? :thinking:

I'm been looking at GPs too since 1994-96 GTP seats are almost exactly like the CS cloth...

you dumbbutt! I told you I have a set of 2 door dark graphite cloth seats for you!

you dumbbutt! I told you I have a set of 2 door dark graphite cloth seats for you!

But you're all the way up there and I'm all the way down here and... Oh, never mind. LOL As soon as my wife has recovered from her surgery I will be taking a short vacation. :)

isn't he further out of the way? :lol:

hope we meet someday :D