IT IS! It's a pacecar replica in the J/Y (Pics in first post)

Crazy K

[NOBODY jumped in on this statement by me:

inside the bumper is written 3 - 3 - 88 V6 maybe the foglights were only on v6 models, as two of the cars in the previously ]

Those w/o fog light cutouts in the bumper were special models never offered to the public though weren't they? The Cutlass I posted before w/ the "Quad 4 supercharged" badging has the cutouts.

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/cutty.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crazy K

• Euro

• ToroToro

• IRONDOG442

[NOBODY jumped in on this statement by me:

inside the bumper is written 3 - 3 - 88 V6 maybe the foglights were only on v6 models, as two of the cars in the previously ]

Those w/o fog light cutouts in the bumper were special models never offered to the public though weren't they? The Cutlass I posted before w/ the "Quad 4 supercharged" badging has the cutouts.

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/cutty.jpg

I wouldn't think so since 4 cylinders never came until like 90.

I wonder what the significance is of the v6 marking?

• 2 weeks later...

Want to see too.... I was looking for some pics of D.E. Luminas but couldn't find any.... haven't heard of them until this thread....

The pics of the silver Lumina with the wierd front bumper cover were interesting too... I am now on a mission to compare all the different front bumper covers. I had always thought there was only the regular cover, the euro cover, and the z34 cover. I also thought the only different between the regular and euro cover was the striping (euro has red stripe).

I guess the person to ask about that would be you Ken.

That explains it then, I found a few other pics or Luminas with what appeared to be the same front cover as the silver one. In the pics they have the same rear fascia as well, with the cutout for the tailpipe. Neither of my Luminas have that cutout if I'm not mistaken. I think I will end up using Z34 Fascia in the end, but I like the Euro grille and markers better than the Z34 for some reason.

And the Z34 hood is the best IMO, I am going to mod one for a thru-the-hood cold air intake...

What? What's wrong with modification? I don't mean some big contraption on my hood like that post from a month ago with the scoop so big you can't see around it.... something sealed against the hood from underneath, that sucks its air thru the factory louvres and thru a custom air filter box and into the engine.... yes sir I can see it now....

But anyways, yes yes pacecar bumper cover is nice *ahem* not hijacking >.>

What? What's wrong with modification? I don't mean some big contraption on my hood like that post from a month ago with the scoop so big you can't see around it.... something sealed against the hood from underneath, that sucks its air thru the factory louvres and thru a custom air filter box and into the engine.... yes sir I can see it now....

But anyways, yes yes pacecar bumper cover is nice *ahem* not hijacking >.>

I hope you're going to flip the louvers around(if possible) then...the factory louvers are made to draw air out of the engine bay, not in.

• 2 months later...

Lazy ass is online! (with My computer and it's wealth of data) I updated known info if first post.

but...

I am looking for info on the Cutlass Supreme SX! give me what you got!

Lazy ass in online! I updated known info if first post.

but...

I am looking for info on the Cutlass Supreme SX! give me what you got!

I think it was a dealer package.