Someone hit my car

BCM

and decided not to tell me about it. Happened sometime this week, just noticed it today. Had to have been in the school parking lot, which this was the first week of school and I've only parked by my friends so it had to be one of them, I saw a fresh lookin scratch on my friend's SVO and it was about the same height as the mark on my car, so right now he's the primary suspect. Needless to say NOBODY will be parking near my car form now on.

Here's the damage:

Picture004-2.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg.

all these marks that keep appearing seiously need to stop.

shitty dude...my car used to get bumped every once in a while while parked on the street at school...wierd thing is all the bumps were on the rear of the car...I could see backing into my car...but seriously if you can't see where you are going when driving forward you shouldn't be driving lol

again, sorry to see that

• 2 weeks later...

That's really not cool if its one of your friends...

One of my friends drove up the side of my car at Walmart with his front right part of his bumper one day and took off. I didn't learn of it until his girlfriend told me a few days later. Didn't leave much damage but I still notice it, and that's all that matters :twisted: