Black torque stars?

fastbird232

I want to expand on the whole red/black thing my car has, but I also want torque stars in the worst way. Now, crosslaces have been proven to look pretty good painted black, but does anyone thing torque stars would also look good like that? Obviously, I wouldn't waste a set of chromed ones doing it, but maybe a set of the silver ones, sure.

I just realized what I'm going to end up with is basically C-BAD's car as a Grand Am, interior and everything!

43_1.JPG

Is it possible for someone to PS that all black, and also one with a polished lip?

Because GA rims suck and I miss having a GP. Aside from all that, are there any cooler Pontiac rims than torque stars? Personally, I don't think so. Besides, in my GA "Other Cars" thread I posted a pic of a GA with torque stars, and it looked pretty good.

Doesn't really sound too appealing, since there isn't a defined lip you could polish to break them up. ALL black would look kinda cheesey IMO.

:werd:

That was my first thought as well.

The Bonneville GXP rims > all other pontiac rims.

Definately! Those rims are hot!

x3 or Grand Prix GXP rims(since the fronts are wider than the rears) Almost any T/A wheels.

Is it possible for someone to PS that all black, and also one with a polished lip?

Here it is black with polished lip and in every combination of red, black and silver :willynilly:

Black%20silver%20lip.jpgChrome%20and%20black.jpg

black%20on%20silver.jpgchrome%20on%20black.jpg

red%20on%20silver.jpgsilver%20on%20black.jpg

black%20on%20red.jpgred%20on%20black%20.jpg

I actually like these 2...

Black%20silver%20lip.jpg

red%20on%20black%20.jpg

Maybe I just have horrible taste, but then again building a car to be your way is all about your own taste and not the rest of the worlds...

Jamie

Thank you very much for doing those!

And I agree; while I do value the opinions here (because a lot of them lead to interesting things I hadn't thought about), I'll paint 'em if I want (and be sure to post pictures so people can bitch about them!).

That being said, I like this one:

Black%20silver%20lip.jpg

How is that hideous? I think it looks great!

Thank you very much for doing those!

How is that hideous? I think it looks great!

Your welcome.

The polished lip makes all the difference.

Maybe black chrome...