a few other small mods

Psych0matt

I put in the OEM mats i got at a yard. they still need more cleaning, but Im amazed at how much of a visual improvement it is.

mat1.jpg

Also, got an earlier W fusebox cover, which is covering my coils, ecm, and wires that just looked messy.

cover1.jpg

And my favorite interior mod is the boot i added to the shifter. took it off a 97+ GP (I have the knob still if anyone is interested)

boot1.jpg

well, the top part is just slid up on the square thing under the T, and the bottom... well, i used the larges of the three slider things and put the leather through, and more or less just wedged it between the shift indicator and other things til it worked right. only problem is sometimes when i put it into park it doesnt click all the way

Yeah mine did that too. You just gotta trim it a bit at the bottom.

I have mine screwed to the bottom of the console top, without any slides except the one with the shift indicator thats under the boot. Seems to work pretty good...I can tug on it, hit it...it's solid.