WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!

warwgn3

IT PASSED!! IT PASSED!!! AFTER 9 FUCKEN TRIES, IT FINALLY FUCKEN PASSED!!

By now, you probaly guessed that I got a pass on the emission test. And only 12 days to spare before I leave for MI. I'm so relieved. Now I can relax, and start packing up my stuff, and get set for my trip.

I'll be sure to take some pics of the Lumi with the trailer on it.

It was a joke, what part of MI are you going?
Serch out "10866 Cedar Lake Road, Pinckney MI" on Maps.Google.ca

The camp ground is in Hell, just outside of Pincnkey. I'll be entering the US, Via the Sarnia/Port Huron border on Hwy 402/I-94, and I'll stay on I-94 untill I get to exit 167 (Baker Road).

After we all meet, we leave for Lansing in a convoy of station wagons, to the Oldsmobile homecoming carshow on Saturday morning.

My full route will be 416, 401, 407etr, 401, 402, I-94. I just wish I knew where the Imperial Oil (Esso, ExxonMobil, etc) stations were along my route so I can get my $0.04/Liter discount, when I need to fill up.

Disconnecting the knock sensor, brought the NOx down enough to finally pass. Car accelerated like garbage this way but ran somewhat cleaner. But now at least I can legally drive the car and I will get to the root of the problem when it is much more financially convenient, in the next year or two. (Timing belt?)

good luck with the towing. Do you by any chance have a tranny cooler hooked up?

For the 15th time, YES! There is a tranny cooler on it. It was there when i got the car.

I'll stay on I-94 untill I get to exit 167 (Baker Road).

I just wish I knew where the Imperial Oil (Esso, ExxonMobil, etc) stations were along my route so I can get my $0.04/Liter discount, when I need to fill up.

you are going to end up pretty close to where I am .....

....anyway try http://map.mobilstations.com/driving_directions.asp?lang=EN&c=65200684420AM to plan your route and it should find for their locations.....and don't forget once you cross the border you will be buying gallons, not liters....not sure what discount you will get on that :wink:

I'll stay on I-94 untill I get to exit 167 (Baker Road).

I just wish I knew where the Imperial Oil (Esso, ExxonMobil, etc) stations were along my route so I can get my $0.04/Liter discount, when I need to fill up.

you are going to end up pretty close to where I am .....

....anyway try http://map.mobilstations.com/driving_directions.asp?lang=EN&c=65200684420AM to plan your route and it should find for their locations.....and don't forget once you cross the border you will be buying gallons, not liters....not sure what discount you will get on that :wink:

The gas in the States is cheaper than in Canada anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter. If gas down there is $3.00/Gallon US, that converts to 87.7 ¢/Litre CDN.

Gas in Ottawa fluctuates frequently between 80.0 ¢/Litre - 100.0 ¢/Litre CDN ($2.74/Gallon - $3.42/Gallon US). It depends on the time of day. It usually gets cheaper as the day goes on, and is cheapest around 10pm-11pm, before it shoots back up at midnight.

Why don't you come and join us? I think I posted the address to the camp site.