1st gen lateral arm bushings

Intlcutlass

i think you can get them through rockauto.com i don't know where you'd get poly though.

If you want poly you should get the BMR arms.

i think you can get them through rockauto.com i don't know where you'd get poly though.

Know of anyone running these? I know the 97+ guys say they are great but are they worth the $400?

Know of anyone running these? I know the 97+ guys say they are great but are they worth the $400?

No, I don't know of anyone on this board with them. If I ever get the cash my rear suspension will be.

I don't want poly.....

I want to replace the old rubber.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TurboSedan

Lee, did you end up getting new stock rubber bushings? i am sorta in the middle of replacing the rear struts and mine look horrible. i really want to replace them while i have the struts & knuckles removed.

i'm a little confused as to how many bushings to order; how many come per package etc. it looks like i could get AC Delco or Moog through rockauto.com. also, are inner bushings (the ones toward the middle of the car) the same as the outers (the ones under the knuckle)?

btw, did anyone ever find poly bushings for the lateral arms?

Lee, did you end up getting new stock rubber bushings? i am sorta in the middle of replacing the rear struts and mine look horrible. i really want to replace them while i have the struts & knuckles removed.

i'm a little confused as to how many bushings to order; how many come per package etc. it looks like i could get AC Delco or Moog through rockauto.com. also, are inner bushings (the ones toward the middle of the car) the same as the outers (the ones under the knuckle)?

btw, did anyone ever find poly bushings for the lateral arms?

No I didn't get them...

The rear end I got from Patgizz, was in really good condition, and the bushings were fine... Sorry man..

But, Rockauto DID have them....