Z-34 skirts

birdman

i plan on fitting the Z skirts onto the euro but is there paneling on the door also, kinda looks like it and if so would it look bad without it? thanks.

• 1 year later...

All right.. Sorry again i know this is a very old topic!

Me and my good buddy tinking if is that possible to take the Z-34 Skirts and Rear+Front bumper.. to put it on my 1990 2 doors Cutlass Supreme? If yes.. is that bolt on? Somebody here have try it before?

im going to use two sets and some fiberglass mat to form them together. i hope.

That will be interesting if it works. Good luck with it! :high5:

if he hasn't did it in the past two years it ain't gonna happen

I would venture to say Z34 GFX on a CS would look horrible, but to each his own.

Better ideas? Not the ugly kit from razzi or erebuni :(

Put International GFX on it. Otherwise sell it and buy something else. Because Cutlasses especially aren't made to be sporty like the Z34's are. If you want something like that sell it, and get a sport compact.

I would venture to say Z34 GFX on a CS would look horrible, but to each his own.

Put International GFX on it. Otherwise sell it and buy something else. Because Cutlasses especially aren't made to be sporty like the Z34's are. If you want something like that sell it, and get a sport compact.

Are you crazy or what... selling my Cutty .. pfff! I got some nice picture of the international GFX... there are nice.. but very hard to find! Well i'am probally stay without skirts..

Are you crazy or what... selling my Cutty .. pfff! I got some nice picture of the international GFX... there are nice.. but very hard to find! Well i'am probally stay without skirts..

I have a full set of international ground effects if your interested

I have a full set of international ground effects if your interested

Yes i 'am but depending on where you living...