Well....I think I am going to need a name change

90_Black_TGP

Hurry up and finish it so we can see a full car shot!

:thumb: very very nice. I want to see a white one too, now :-)

Matt, a white one isn't going to look a whole lot different from a 91-93 Grand Prix painted white....you should find a good angle shot of a 91-93 and photochop a TGP front clip onto it.

Matt, a white one isn't going to look a whole lot different from a 91-93 Grand Prix painted white....you should find a good angle shot of a 91-93 and photochop a TGP front clip onto it.

why not just chop a color change onto a tgp?

why not just chop a color change onto a tgp?

That'd work too, I just figured chopping the top half of a TGP front end and overlaying it on a 91-93 car might be easy for someone.

Update: Basecoat on about 90% Pulling hood to paint today or maybe tomorrow....

EDIT: Removed masking, set in tail lights and rear spoiler...Still haven't got around to taking hood off...

IM001491.jpg

IM001497.jpg

lookin pretty good, but I'm not really a fan of the spoiler either. it's too wide. nor the tail lights.

nice to see a different color on one of these cars though :)

Update: Basecoat on about 90% Pulling hood to paint today or maybe tomorrow....

EDIT: Removed masking, set in tail lights and rear spoiler...Still haven't got around to taking hood off...

IM001491.jpg

IM001497.jpg

that looks like my spare red hood, what, you losin the snorkels? I first thought burnt orange would be tight with our black wheels. but thats lookin good so keep it :lol:. cant go wrong wit black, but Im gettin tired of it too a little. dsm turbo cars look good burnt orange. hmmmm... I got another car I could experiment on :lol: it would look wild with some wheels painted that pewter color and the WING!!! OH YEAH!!! I love it! :lol:

Thanks everyone... There has been a debate on my wing before and the outcome was...I am keeping it. It is kind of a personal preference thing for me. I did kill the snorkle hood thing, it just wasnt doing it for me. I liked the look just didnt like the ones I had. That is NOT the original hood, I found a good base GP hood for $50 at a salvage (it was non dented, non vented) and cut the louver holes myself. WHICH btw is a huge PITA for anyone that is going to try it. The original hood was pretty much dead, it had tons of bondo from, I am guessing, hail damage when the previous owner had it. The roof had some and the trunk none. Wheels are going to stay black, I have a buddy that is going to strip all of the old paint off of them and I am going to repaint them the midnight black metallic (since I have a lot left from the original color choice). As of now, I don't know if I am going to put the TGP emblems back on or leave them off, Ill wait until I get the couple of coats of clear on and see what they look like then. I'll post more pics when I take them...Thanks again!

Loren