• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 97CuttySupSL

• MonteCarloChick

• ToroToro

• J

Top Posters In This Topic

no it doesn't dry smooth as paint, it'll scatter the light beams and look like hot shit, JMO

if you are to try it i'd do it on a junk set first[br]Posted on: April 06, 2006, 12:54:58 PM_________________________________________________

if it is illegal the y would they say light covers

if you read the box it says for offroad use only, same as most of the headers and cat delete pipes for sale by performance companies

It's illegal. It's illegal to have covers on at night, anyways. It says on the box "for show or off road use only" I wouldn't do it, it may look cool if done right, but a serious safety hazard

thats tru damn..wish there was just some other mod for the light i can do

go to the tint shop or the local "have everyhitn store" and get some window tint, light tint like 35%- 50%

has nebody seen the lights on the mitubuishi 3000 gt..they have like a plastic insert in them....i was thinking of making sumthin like that..itll be a challenge[br]Posted on: April 06, 2006, 01:19:56 AM_________________________________________________

thats tru damn..wish there was just some other mod for the light i can do

go to the tint shop or the local "have everyhitn store" and get some window tint, light tint like 35%- 50%

wat is the diffrence then that then the spray??

Can you black out the headlight housing? Maybe smoke the corners..

as these guys say its illiegal and a safety hazard..and if it is im not even gonna fuck wit it

Can you black out the headlight housing? Maybe smoke the corners..

as these guys say its illiegal and a safety hazard..and if it is im not even gonna fuck wit it

What I said is NOT illegal... I don't think you know what I'm talking about

ya u siad clack out all the stuf behind the light right??? i dont kno wats legal and wat isnt

No. Here's a picture that a member did:

3.jpg

You paint the chrome inside black..

the other thing I was talking about is nightshading OVER the amber lense on the outside by masking it off

Also, most mods you do to a car will be illegal. Be a rebel.

ya im sorta in 1 now..but ya how would the light look on the road by spraying the chrome..isnt that the reclective part that puts out the light

ya im sorta in 1 now..but ya how would the light look on the road by spraying the chrome..isnt that the reclective part that puts out the light

Your inability to write a complete proper sentence gives me a headache. Maybe while they're in that class they can teach you to spell.

illiteracy.jpg

no it doesn't dry smooth as paint, it'll scatter the light beams and look like hot shit, JMO

if you are to try it i'd do it on a junk set first

I have never heard of anything like that in my life. Maybe if you dont use it right...

Mine are pefectly smooth, and I can take pics to back it up. Light pattern is exactly the same too.

Doing what Shawn did to his Regal isn't really going to have the same effect on a Cutlass, since the lenses aren't clear. And if you will notice, he only painted the chrome part where the light DOESN"T reflect. On the Cutlass lights, there isn't really an area like that.

reading this thread gave me a headache...

doesnt every1 of them i start do

Just take an English class and we should be good to go!

yes and yes

I wouldn't get static cling tint, it'll fall off. Get the kind with adhesive and if it is too dark you can always pull it off.

if you are to try it i'd do it on a junk set first

I have never heard of anything like that in my life. Maybe if you dont use it right...

Mine are pefectly smooth, and I can take pics to back it up. Light pattern is exactly the same too.

Doing what Shawn did to his Regal isn't really going to have the same effect on a Cutlass, since the lenses aren't clear. And if you will notice, he only painted the chrome part where the light DOESN"T reflect. On the Cutlass lights, there isn't really an area like that.

exactly the cutty doesnt even have a clear lense to even notice the black housing