I got a new subwoofer

slick

:lol: I am the BAD BOY!

or asshole! :lol: j/k

I hate when people stop at a light and all you hear is kidney pain inducing bass, or when people are stopped and parked.

Anyway, how are you going to mount this one Chris? same design as before, just updated/better build quality?

Its not that bad, dickhead :razz:. Its pretty clean actually. no rattling license plates and all that. I respect others too so not too worried about what you guys think anyway. Ignorance is what mostly bothers me. when people talk out their ass about the what they think is actually the opposite :rolleyes: someone acts on a computer really matters anyway in real life. get one :wink:

:lol: I am the BAD BOY!

or asshole! :lol: j/k

I hate when people stop at a light and all you hear is kidney pain inducing bass, or when people are stopped and parked.

Anyway, how are you going to mount this one Chris? same design as before, just updated/better build quality?

Still haven't decided. Takes anywhere between 1.25-1.5 ft^3 of airspace, so the old box is gonna go. I really wasn't happy with it anyways, so it doesn't matter to me.

I know all the steps of fiberglassing, and I know I can do it, but I really don't know if I feel like fucking with it right now. I think for right now, I may just build a simple box, just so it's hooked up. Then, I may start to work on something more elaborate.