any of these capacitors good?

THe_DeTAiL3R

Another very important thing to look for is efficiency. Of both the amps and subs. This will help prevent drawing all the amps from your car. Not only will it do that, it will max the power that it recieves.

kind of off-topic here, but anyone here have an aurora?

i heard they had a slim battery under the rear seats. i'm wondering how good tha batteries are. i've been thinking a long time about putting one under my seat so my trunk will be clean, but i don't want to have a shitty second battery

i heard they had a slim battery under the rear seats. i'm wondering how good tha batteries are. i've been thinking a long time about putting one under my seat so my trunk will be clean, but i don't want to have a shitty second battery

I dunno how you could fit anything of decent size under thin foam w-body seats :dunno: at least in any 1st gen...

you could always get a jumper pack, they are neat and have air compressors and lights on them! :fluffy:

perfectly stated. only to add that reserve power is always welcome. in a daily driver. you want to get into the 1000+ range and not have a AAA card to rely on, not gonna happen without a jumper pack or a deepcycle.