1992 Grand Prix debadge...holes?

ApexAnalog

It seems like debadging is easy enough. Does anyone know which badges, if any, on the 92 Grand Prix have holes/screws? If there are holes, is it easy to cover them up with bondo and touch-up paint, or am I just going to replace eyesores with eyesores?

It'll be cool if people don't know there is a 3.4 under there...hehehe

Thanks again for the help, guys. The letters seemed to fall off whether or not I used the hair dryer...it was sunny today, so the car was kind of warm anyway.

I still have some leftover residue to get off. Is there any particular product I should use to get that stuff off? I don't want to hurt the paint. I have some old parking decals to remove, too. After all that is done, and I get my doorhandle put back on, I'll probably post a pic somewhere.

I still have some leftover residue to get off. Is there any particular product I should use to get that stuff off?

just get some Goo Gone to help clean everything up...

what about the door molding on a 91 lumina, is that taped on also or is that secrued with holes?

Pretty sure it's taped on. I see the guys at the bodyshop using these big red lights (heat) to put them on... so if you wanna remove them a heatgun would probably work.

what about the door molding on a 91 lumina, is that taped on also or is that secrued with holes?

just to let you know, after i took mine off the doors shut and it sounds really "tinny" like flicking the side of an empty pop can. If your going to do that dynamat or (edead) the doors :wink: