Will STE wheel fit on 2nd gen gp?

sl3196

I know you need spacers to do it the other way around. Not sure about gen 1 on a gen 2. I would assume it should work.

Just try it. :shrug: The most that could happen is you freeze to death outside moving tires around. :lol:

I've seen people on clubgp throwing crosslaces on for track runs because they're so much wider... only difference is the offset, and I don't think it'll cause a problem. just make sure they're not hitting the calipers.

I've seen people on clubgp throwing crosslaces on for track runs because they're so much wider... only difference is the offset, and I don't think it'll cause a problem. just make sure they're not hitting the calipers.

Yes the width is nice and thats why some use them. I think more people would probably use them if they weren't so heavy. Since a lot of the guys on clubgp are worried about weight they won't run them. 8" wheels are nice though because it allows them to run wide slicks.

Shawn

um... I've done 80.... and the sturt it was on was bent over, like 30 degrees.... and was scrubing... hard...... with the damage, the toe in was like 15 degrees... (it's supposed to be zero.) :gone2far: