Spoiler for the loomie

92LuminaRS

Is that a fart can??? :lol: :leaving:

I tried to hide it under the bumper as much as possible, Imma paint it flat black come spring so it's not that hidous :lol:

I just like the sound (and no it dosnt sound like a pissd off wdwhacker, lol)

the tailpipe has to go.

find a junked car with dual exhuast instead, and install it'a Y pipe and mufflers.

I but a 94 Z-34 exhasut on my 92 lum.. more powere less noise, excpet when you rev it up, and you get a nice roar then.

As for the spoiler, I don't care for it, but to each his own. For your other detractor, the the impala spoiler overlaps the edges of the fenders in the exact same way on the impala itself.

It does look like a good install.

I like how it overlaps the trunk lines, I mean I can modify it not to, but like on my girlfirends subie, it annoys me how the spoiler just stops at the trunk lines and dosn't cintinue near the quarterpanels, I think it looks funny...

I've been waiting for the summer to run duals... I've been looking for a simple y-pipe or exhaust splitter to run from where the muffler use to be to dual outlets in the rear. I put the muffler on for registration & inspection but than it got too cold to take it off (I usually run around with just a straightpipe :mrgreen:)

That's awesome that you think it was an install though, I didnt my photoshoping skills were that good thx :D

I'm going to go against the grain here... I kind of like that. I don't know if I'd do it to my own Lumina but it is different and cool looking.

However, if you do a spoiler, put a Eurosport one on there. That's what I'm gonna do.

However, if you do a spoiler, put a Eurosport one on there. That's what I'm gonna do.

I already have a euro spoiler, I jsut don't like them. I want to do something different. I don't want a Z conversion or a euro conversion or a rice conversion (lol), I jsut want it to be different and give it a subtle rally cross car kinda look... I've always liked how the impala spoilers look, so I figured I'd photoshop one on there and I actually liked it and found someone that will sell me theirs for $50