• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OldsmoBeast

• PJB

• ismellrealbad

• stevenjoseph82

ive done 112 in my brothers grand am when it was stock i wanted to go faster but the govenor shut off ive done 90 in my regal havent had the chance to open it up

My CS still isnt roadworthy so turning it around in the driveway is still all Ive done. :roll:

Hopefully that will change soon- Im just waiting to fix the roof.

135 in my Cutty. Whenever I get up that fast, all these things start running thru my head, like, what if my tire blows out.. or my tyrod snaps somehow, or all these other things break. Then I imagine myself rolling my car 34 times down the highway. :?

What year cutlass? And do you have a chip that takes out your speed limiter? I would KILL for no speed limiter, especially now with the 5 speed. Friggin 117. My old car had a chip, just fucked with the VSS reading, made it read way low. Well maybe I'll just have to put a switch in the VSS wiring, it would be nice to see what she did though. Haven't tried the Z34 out yet, I'm assuming 125, like my 91 GP 3.4?

I have had my plain 89 cutlass up to 136 and the 89 cutlass sl ive had to about 125.The SL is geared a little lower then my plain cutlass.As far as getting my cutlass up to 136 i did it on the interstate and god i bet it took at least 3 or 4 miles to get it up there.I did realize that at that speed my car felt like the tires was out of balence.

This past sunday I got a chance to take my car, 1990 Pontiac GP LE out to a nice long country road and got it to go as fast as the speedometer goes, which would be 190Km/h or 118 Mph. The bad news is that I think i busted something because my car is like twice as loud as before. It sounds like a muscle car! I think the Catalytic Converter or muffler finally went (they are still stock, lasted a nice 13 years, until i got a hold of the car, lol)

If anyone wants to see a video of my speedometer reaching 180Km/h just email me, my friend recorded me taking her up to 180km/h, this was after I pulled the 190km/h.

My email is duzadupa@sympatico.ca. I will gladly send it out to anyone who wants it. In the vid, you can see for a few seconds the outside too, its flying by pretty fast, lol.

If i figure out a way to host the video on the net, ill try that and post it in another topic.

What year cutlass? And do you have a chip that takes out your speed limiter? I would KILL for no speed limiter, especially now with the 5 speed. Friggin 117. My old car had a chip, just fucked with the VSS reading, made it read way low. Well maybe I'll just have to put a switch in the VSS wiring, it would be nice to see what she did though. Haven't tried the Z34 out yet, I'm assuming 125, like my 91 GP 3.4?

It was a '91 CS Intl. It had the 3.4, of course. I dunno if it had the limiter removed... I didn't do anything to it when I bought it.. just drove 'er.