WTF is up with Pioneer?

supreme_style21

I've owned 4 Pioneers now. They've all had the CD's stick in them when you hit 'eject'. I kept giving them a chance, figuring I just got a bad one. I JUST bought a new Pioneer to replace the old one that got to the point to where it would rarely eject the disc, and guess what it does? Does ANYONE else experience this? I'll NEVER buy one of these fuckers again. I've always loved the brand, but fuck, its brand new out of the box and it still does it.

iv'e had the same problem, hy head unit only ejects the cd about a 1/2" out, but i just pull it out from there. iv'e also learned with pioneer head units that if the head unit does not pull the cd in its self it probably won't eject it. it is a pain in the @$$ but i still love pioneer, the best head unit i have ever owned!

never had a problem with any of my pioneers... is your player mounted flat or on an angle, i have seen that have an effect on ejecting.... it is not supposed to but oddly enought i have seen it happen

Pioneer is all I ever buy and use. I have had 1 bad Pioneer go bad after 4 years of hard beating use. All it did was not play CD's. It said overheat on the screen and went to the AM/FM source.

My friend's Pioneer used to do that....fuck, it scratched the cds when it did that as well....he sold that piece of shit with his other car....the Kenwood he has now is a far superior unit in my opinion.

The deck lays flat in the stock spot. As most of everyone else has said, I also liked Pioneer and it was the only deck I would have considered buying. But seeing as how this one does it a month after I bought it, I won't be buying Pioneer ever again.

I have had Pioneer decks that broke. sometimes whole pallets get damaged in shipping from china. I ordered three different dvd/tv tuner units in a row from Parts Express and they all were broken. They were a pain to deal with and so was Blaupunkt, the maker of the unit. they made me jump through all the hoops and acting like they dont know me and such. :twisted:

haha yeah I found that out quick, if you have a scratched cd, the Pioneer knows it :lol:

Ugh, I hate that. The Sony I had was decent looking, but it could play ANY disc I threw at it, and quicker than the Pioneer, too.