Fiberglass 3" cowl for 89-96 Cutlass Supremes!

94CutlassXtreme

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeremy

• 2CUTTYS

• 94CutlassXtreme

• Prospeeder

How is a cowl induction hood rice?? It's tasteful.

an unnecessary 3" cowl hood is tasteful?

feel free to do whatever you want to your car, as you are the one that will be driving/enjoying it......

oh god them people will try to say its stupid to have a cowl hood on a FWD even tho it has absolutly NOTHING to do with drivetrain :roll:

The monte ones dont look half bad either, a tad exsessive, mabye 1 1/2 or 2 inch cowl would be better

oh god them people will try to say its stupid to have a cowl hood on a FWD even tho it has absolutly NOTHING to do with drivetrain

I never said that my opinon had anything with the car being front wheel drive :shrug:

OH OH i know! dont worry, it wasnt directed at you in any way! From the last thread about cowl hoods people were saying Cowl hoods are a waste and stupid because of the car being FWD :confused: Its a pretty moronic thing to say a hood should be on a certain drivetrain type

oh god them people will try to say its stupid to have a cowl hood on a FWD even tho it has absolutly NOTHING to do with drivetrain :roll:

:roll: Why in the hell would you bring this up again. Okay, I said it doesn't seem right to me to have one on a FWD. Let it go for christ's sake.

Believe me, I could have called the things you say in nearly every one of your posts moronic as well. I refrained.

:roll: Mmmkaayy Anyway cowl hoods are cool unless there too big, my friend has one on his lifted GMC Sierra, its like a 4 incher and fake, im guessing that would be ricerish no?

:roll: Mmmkaayy Anyway cowl hoods are cool unless there too big, my friend has one on his lifted GMC Sierra, its like a 4 incher and fake, im guessing that would be ricerish no?

that is not ricer...thats hillbilly-big-badass truck!... :lol:

Fuck you.
:lol:

I would only put a hood on like that if I had clearance issues with a intercooler or someshit.

:shock: seems like we were just discussing clearance last night in IRC chat... :twisted: ...good idea dan!

I actually was thinking of it for clearance reasons. Miko, the guy with the sweet L67 equipped Cutlass had to lower his subframe to get the MP112 blower to clear the hood. That and I don't know...the hood is a liitle too big but I dont think it would look too bad on a cutty. The Monte one looks a little bit "off" because the nose is too round for it and it looks out od place.

I raelly dont wanna be an asshole, but how many people are going to post about this fucking hood??!?!??!!?!? Weve gone through this numerous times and the same people always say the same thing! I posted about this hood prolly 4 or 5 months ago I dont remember exactly but the same thing happened, 90% of people hated it. And this is the third time its been posted about. Sorry guys but I just had to rant about it..... search, all the other threads where exactly like this one.....................................