changing plugs on z34 3.4dohc

do you have dog bones on it and if so you take the airfilter off and remove teh dog bones and it will slide forward and if you wanna get deep in there put blocks behind vehicle and pu tit in neutral and it will go forward

A couple of the nutjobs on ClubGP said to pull the weatherstrip at the cowl and cut away some of the metal to get to the plugs.

I wouldn't recommend that method, but I haven't actually tried changing the plugs on my 94 Cutty w/3.4 DOHC yet so I haven't yet figured out a non-ghetto way to do it.

Yeah, just pull the weather stripping. Then you can fit a spark plug socket with a long extension down there. With a 94 you don't have to pull the upper intake (95-96 I think you have to). Don't bother trying to pull the dogbone and roll the motor forward..it won't move more than a 1/4 or 1/2 inch because of how the 3.4 is mounted on the subframe. But that 1/4 or 1/2 inch will be enough to allow you to sneak that extension down past the metal under the weather stripping.

Jason