Pics of my Painted Calipers....

AWeb80

Did you "hang" the calipers and remove the caliper brackets or did you leave everything in place?

Did the paint get "sticky" (thicken up) on you when you were applying it? Just wondering, 'cause when I painted mine, it was the end of July and humid as hell and the paint started to thicken on me. I thought that the high humidity was causing it...

Comeon CBad, you know I don't drive it in the winter....

Ya Jeremy, I can't wait to see what is looks like with the 077's on there....

Disco, ya, it thickened a little....but it was like ~55* in the shop i was in....so it didn't dry right away.....i did like 2.5 coats....

the first two were nice and thick and the last half was touch up....

I left them on the car, did NOT hang them......it actually looks good....but from ~1 ft away, if you look, you can see some parts where i went "outside the lines" :lol: :bash:

I thought you were driving it in the winter sine you put the x-lace wheels on :shrug:

ah, ic, no thats just in case the honder breaks down....which, i don't forsee happening.

Why didn't ya paint the back the of the pads and such? Looks sorta funny with them having no paint on them...

Would it be OK to paint there? Say in the red or a black...