Yes/no?

GutlessSupreme

yes/no?  

1. 1. yes/no?

• yes!
    • no!
    • I don't care, I'm just happy the lightbar is gone!

i like it, its nice, either one, the lightbar or not, with that color they both look good, but get rid of that disgusting...THING, light bar thing on the trunk, those make the cars look soo freakin ugly

It's all or nothin, I'm either gonna keep the STE tails (which I don't mind at all), the red lightbar and the black applique, or throw in normal crosshatched tails and loose the applique and lightbar. I know Greg loved it but I'm trying to get away from the whole spaceship look of the exterior :lol:

oldskoolgp's car is a huge role model to me, I adore that car. Not the biggest fan of his painted lightbar, like I said I think it's a little tacky, but it works ok with black. And the rest of the car is gourgeous, not to mention great on the track :shock: my goal is pretty much to be the turboed brother of his DOHC, and the rear of his car looks pretty damn good with the normal tails and the spoiler.

I vote no. It looks painted on and that seems so tacky. If you can retrofit the earlier type nose that i see for example a TGP would have that would be better. I'm against painting it. How about a Night Rider led flash car instead?:D

It is painted on. It's a photoshop numbnuts :lol:

HEY NOW!

I think yoour current taillights look fine. I kind of like the space-ship look I supose...... but that just me. If you did a really good job and made it look like some factory prototype with the front end, that would be fantastic. But not bright blue! how about a slightly deeper royal blue? kinda like a color some 90-94 luminas are?

TOny, lose the light bar.. Looks reall dumb.. Reminds me of a Sable/Tracer/Villager/what the hell ever else mercury put those stupid ass things on.. Ive always been a fan of the "LTE Nose", but why not try out the B5M? (I think thats the TGPs aero kit) I think it would look sweet.. PLUS, you could retrofit the whole thing on, and have the first 4 dor "TGP".. Would be pretty neat.. But as stated, to HELL with the light bar..

Light bar looks cool, don't lose it! It's unique and 80's futuristic. Mercury Sables were cool, I loved the 1st gen ones.

The light bar is what gives the STE's personality and uniqueness. Without it, it's just another nondescript domestic sedan of very little aesthetic interest.

Back when I had my Sable, I was proud of the light bar and modified it to hold 27W halogen foglight bulbs! :shock: Back then, Sables were commonplace, but my old high school buddies could always spot me cuz I had the brightest light bar.

Ive always been a fan of the "LTE Nose", but why not try out the B5M? (I think thats the TGPs aero kit) I think it would look sweet.. PLUS, you could retrofit the whole thing on, and have the first 4 dor "TGP"..

Too much work at the moment, I'm just gonna try fuckin around with the front fascia for now. Maybe at a later time I'll get up the courage to try and make new side panels for the doors and stuff. I was going to keep the whole B4M set off the TGP but I only ended up keeping the two fascias I had. tossed the rear bumper, flares and door panels :? they weren't in the best of shape anyway.

Mercury Sables were cool.

No. Thank you for playing.

:lol: :lol:

iof you paint it a blue, try the "arrivial blue metalic" pain used on 03-05 cavaliers and 05+ cobalts!

cavi3.jpg

cavi2.jpg

Has a nice metal flake in it when washed. Even though it's stock I get many compliments on it. (the paint, that is) :D

i think some1 needs to invest in a better camera

the new camera money went into the " I have to fix the fucking regal so I can get to work at over 25mph" funding. :evil:

Oh well, when I get $600!

Either ya love or hate the lightbar. At first I didn't like mine, but it started to grow on me and after I put on my bra it made it look a lot better. Then one time I was at the gas station and saw a guy I know go by so I went after him and flagged him down, when I was talking to him the next day he said that he always knows my car becuase it looks like theres fucking aircraft lights behind him when i'm there :lol: .

So now I wanna add red and blue strobes inside.